A must have for all short handed or cruising sailors.
Our Sailsolutions spinnaker sock is designed to enhance your enjoyment of sailing by making the lowering of either a symmetrical or asymmetrical spinnaker as fast and easy as it can be. While ideal for the cruising sailor, a spinnaker sock is also a must for the short-handed yachtie.
Its features include;
- Seperate internal rope compartement to avoid tangles (one for the spinnaker and one for the up/downhaul lines);
- A coloured full length stripe, so as to check that the sock is not twisted;
- A large low friction mouth so that it can be pulled over the shoulders of the spinnaker with ease.
- Intrgrated pulleys for up/down line
- Spinakker attachement strop to suit all spinnakers
How do I know how long at Spinnaker Sock I need?
We recommend that the sock should be approximately 1m shorter than the leech on a Symmetrical Spinnaker and Approximately the same length as the leech on a Asymmetrical Spinnaker.
On order we can provide you with a full set of instructions to make your spinnaker sailing a breeze!
We also have a quick demonstration video avaliable on request. Just email us.
We are also here to help you with any questions you might have after ordering.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org